Aircraft MRO Services
- Kalitta Air – www.kalittaair.com
FAA certified 145 Repair Station and offers heavy maintenance, line maintenance, parts sales and service, component repair and overhaul, and engineering services.
- Phoenix Composite Solutions – www.phoenix-mi.com
FAA certified aircraft repair and aircraft overhaul facilities. Engineering Driven Staff Experienced In Advanced Concepts of Composite Design, Manufacture and Repair.
- Phoenix Aviation Services – www.phoenix-mi.com
Fix Base Operator at Oscoda-Wurtsmith Airport. Providing aviation fuels, light aircraft hangar rental, flight school and aircraft repair services.
- Oscoda Engine Services – http://www.oscodaengineservices.aero/
Oscoda Engine Services (“Oscoda”) is located in a dedicated facility on the former Wurtsmith U.S. Air Force Base (decommissioned 1993) in Oscoda, Michigan. The facility provides a comprehensive range of engine maintenance, repair, overhaul, and testing services to our customers. The core competency of Oscoda Engine Services includes:
- Complete engine disassembly, repair and re-assembly (including complete NDT and AD compliance)
- JT8D thrust rating conversions
- Fleet repair forecasting and life cycle management services
- Short term engine lease and repair exchanges
- Maintenance work scoping and on wing reliability consulting
- Engineering and airworthiness certification services
- Machine shop/welding shop
- Field Services, Fan Disk and blade change, Hot Section Inspections